Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dreams. And faults...

arrgh. just had an argument with ma mom earlier. she's a pain really. i don't wanna talk much bout it. sigh. dreams. after reading weijie's blog, his post really made me think a lot. lol. so here goes... my dreams. to be in the media industry in future, possibly with my own company. to do lots of travelling, even to the states and canada especially. maybe even visit Dak and Dame. =) man, i love you guys. hope to hear about yer wedding Dame. ;)

erm, suppose get married as well. haha. yeah, guess that's my dream for the future.

faults.... oh man! faults, mom's and i have been like arguing over the past few days. yeah, and they say librans hate conflicts. kinda true really. what she thinks is care and concern is actually just pushing me away from her. when will parents ever learn? and its not particularly fair that they (mom and dad) gang up on me!

oh and Dako can't really message me nowdays. some stuff at home, yeah. its weird. i guess i'd better explain. Dakota's my "twin" cause both of us are kinda alike in some ways. i enjoy his chats and he does mine. his older bro is Dame, yeah. anyway, guess we have to ride this wave out for awhile. till then, i dunno... =( i'll miss them for sure.

this really sounds like One Love man.... 0_0 you know, the line "Its kind of funny, How life can change, Can flip one-eighty, In a matter of days....". sigh. this one goes out to Dak and Dame. i miss you guys. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home