Saturday, December 10, 2005

Gettin' there

Okay, so everyone is confirmed for my DVPA CA except Regina (who I've yet to ask) and the VM role. Hmmm, who shall I get to fill my VM role? Okay, so, like, I guess for the next dry run I will be getting all the people whom I am going to work with for the actual CA to be my crew. Thanks a LOT guys.

I'm getting more comfortable wearing this new ring I've bought. =D I like wearing it. Its something different. Wait till I get it engraved.

This week is totally slave week. Ahhh, got that NW test coming up. Shucks! Homework, homework, homework. Get it done, understand econs. Time yerself, time...

Today was particularly fulfilling, I got L a tag board. Let's see if it takes off. ;) I've a feeling it will. Hahahahaha.

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: ILUB, MU!
Dak: Heya, let me know how yer doin aight?
Dame: Busy with stuff?
Fano: People skills, some people really should work on them.... I know, I get irritated sometimes (this is not refering to DMC05 people)
Smack: Nothing yet, does THAT person annoy you at times as well?

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home