Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What Happened Today


This morning, I was with Cosmos in the room. I was going to get ready for work so I went to grab my bottle to go fill up and I see this creature jumping around in the bathroom, its a squirrel. Cosmos comes near me and sees the critter and goes in after it. I could hear it squeaking and I climb onto the bed (you do not want to be near a terrorised squirrel!). Good thing too, cause both squirrel and chihuahua came bolting out of the bathroom to the dressing mirror and 'played' hide-and-seek around there. Then they go back into the bathroom again and I'm running out to go get L.

While I'm in the kitchenette, they come into the living room and I can see Cosmos has it in his mouth and is shaking the squirrel wildly side to side. When I manage to get L after not finding Aunty Jeannie (the maid), Cosmos is on the patio outside and a dying squirrel lies at the doorway to the annex. The thing was quite skinny and goodness knows if it had any diseases (eck). L and I didn't dare to touch the thing, so we called Aunty Ivy up in PD since Cosmos was kinda drooling.

Aunty Jeannie then came along and cleared the dead squirrel away and gave Cosmos a bath and mouth washing. Poor Cosmos, he is a smart dog but oh well, he doesn't know what to do sometimes. Kaiser is probably home right now, that poodle-chihuahua (he had, uhh, an accident and looks like a poodle now). I wonder what Uncle Berty thinks of his ferocious chihuahua now. Hmmm, he's always saying "where's the squirrel" or "sic 'em" and Cosmos DID find the squirrel and sic it now.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home