Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thinking


The image above totally doesn't seem to have a link to "thinking". That's the keyword I put into google. Weird eh?

Its also weird of what you can think of when you least expect it. While showering I think of stuff, while chatting I think of stuff. Mr. Andrew and I were chatting today, about New York and such. And somehow or other, the topic of shooting came about. I said there's no need for anyone to really have a reason to shoot. Its whether they choose to or not. How the heck did I think of that?

And while showering I think about age. There's the life cycle of a human being. Baby, toddler, child, adolescent, adult, elderly. And then I thought about the mindsets. Its weird being a teenager. Sometimes you think and act so much like an adult. And at other times, totally like a child. I guess that's why that particular age group has been given many names. We're sort of in betweens eh? From there it just made me realise that I am fast speeding towards my last year of teen-hood.

I waste too much time thinking obviously.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home