Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

16 castaways
A new way of dividing tribes (16 people in 3 tribes)
And at least one person exiled to an island
Survivor: Panama - Exile Island.
Survivor: Panama preview video




In roughly half an hour, the final episode of Survivor: Guatemala - The Maya Empire will conclude. I'm waiting to see the reunion, the maze challenge and the final endurance challenge. I. Can't. Wait. And I know I will not be the only one watching. Woo yeah!

Mom and dad and Frederick are all probably on the plane at the airport right now, waiting to take off soon. I wish I were going away too... To somewhere, like Canada instead though... Sigh. At least I have the house to myself. And the class pot luck on this Friday at my place. I need to schedule my time so that I can fit in Christmas shopping, ticket booking and all the extras. Today is purely TV day. No homework, no nothing. Just Survivor and Project Runway.

Sometimes I really doubt myself. I sound so selfish and all. I should reprimand myself for that. I should think of others. I shouldn't seek or self fulfilment. I am such a sucker at times. One with a bloody face too. Sorry, I needed to get that out. Sigh....

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: ILUB! LU! LU! LU!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home