Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This will be a good week

Well, the though part is over eh?
I think I may have celebrated a bit too early though, sigh. Me and myself, my awful selfish, jerk.

Anyway, this week will be a good week I declare! A good week! And I will do anything possible to make it a good week! Ya hear that?

Okay, now I need to worry about my NW.
Assignment #7: 19/20
Test #1: 39.5/50

I need to maintain, otherwise my GPA will drop. I cannot let it. We still have IDEAs to do, Econs assessment coming up, DVPA directing assessment, NW assessment 2... No, I cannot let my GPA drop, NO!

This week is an easy week school wise though. Tuesday and Thursday relatively free. I've also done my econs homework last Wednesday since Lusia didn't go through tutorial 7.

Semester check on attendance (skipped classes):
CCC - 1 class
IDEA - 1 class
NW - 1 class
IPRA - 1 lecture
IVP - 0 classes
FUNE - 0 classes
DVPA - 0 classes
WP - 0 classes

Uggh, getting dangerous Jon, getting dangerous...

This is gonna be a good week,
I assure you,
This week you cannot be beat,
I promise you.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home