Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Boxing Day

Song Of Today: You’re Beautiful [James Blunt]

Well, okay. It may have started as a sh**** day but it got better towards the end. Went out with the café and we all got stuffed. We played par-100 to finish the remaining picnic food. Right, before that, what did we have? Sandwiches with some sandwich spread, Twisties (barbeque and original cheese flavours), some seaweed snack from Hong Kong, Cheddar cheese combos, fried bee hoon, fried kway teow, and losta of drinks and a fudge chocolate cake too.

It was fun to “cake” Yessie in the face. Haha, gotcha! And sitting on the rubbish bags. Haha, fun times guys. Oh and neo-printing later on. I need a haircut, its late and I’m on the bus typing this out. On my way to Holland Village to get the thingies for Aunty Audrey. The cappuccino that is.

I’m tired and I have to do my News Writing assignment before I leave tomorrow. Darn it. Damn Claire! Late into the night again? Right, I’m gonna paste the lyrics of “You’re Beautiful” in here again.

I’m listening to “Fix You” by Coldplay right now though. God, I love long bus rides. And the songs that can go with them too. “You’re Beautiful”…. “Its true”….

Today, I remember all those who were affected by the Tsunami last year. Also, another round of thanks to those who helped raise funds for the victims, especially those close to me. Love you and thanks.

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: ILUB! <3
Dak: Had a good Christmas bud? <3
Dame: Hope you had a good day, and didn’t drink too much. ;) <3
Fano: Thanks for yer note. Appreciated. Hope you had a double helping of presents. :)

*This was typed at an earlier time, at 6pm.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home