Thursday, December 22, 2005

Time

They're back and its 10 days to 2006. I like poly yet poly school life sucks. Bleah! Sounds like an oxymoron. I like that its so much more free and we are the ones who decide and hold our education in our hands. I like that we don't have school uniforms or stuff like that. I like the class size and its dynamics. I think that e-learning week sucks. I think our modules this sem suck and I think that some of the teachers are, well, overtly over passionate about stuff.

I have yet to complete any of the e-learning assignments. Damn.

Web Publishing = Flash exercise
Fundamentals of Econs = Online quiz
News Writing = Interview and analysis

Not. A. Single. One. Done. That sounds like a bad track record... =/

Ah well, good to see myself becoming more positive again though. A few peeps are gonna turn 18 soon... =) And L is going to be 19, almost 20!

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: ILUB! forever.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home