Monday, December 19, 2005

I will survive

I'm down to the last $10 for 4 days... Can I survive? Find out, in the next episode of. Wait, of what? Haha, a show called life? That reminds me of the Truman show. Everyone saw what he was doing, like it was a real big drama, only real. They just got people to "act" to be his neighbours and girlfriend for their entertainment. That was incredibly, uhmm, different.

Anyway, today is the sparks party. Cool, the theme is retro and I have nothing retro. Oh goodness.... ANd yes, I finally slept for more than 6 hours. Congratulations to me. I must've been rather tired. And why did I wake up today? Someone from BB called for Frederick. I thought I had overslept or something, lol.

Thanks to those who've been concerned for me:
Uncle Shannon and Aunty Rita
Aunty Nancy
And how can I forget, Alwyn, yes.

I'm doing fine thanks, I can survive on my own.

Happy number 5.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home