Saturday, December 17, 2005

Withdrawal symptoms and a party

No more Survivor: Guatemala. The reality finally hits as tonight is just the reunion. Oh goodness. The cast was a real great one I will say.

Yaxha
Morgan: The magician's helper. Although you didn't last long, you were certainly a character. I didn't expect you to be so good at challenges.
Brianna: I guess you couldn't take the toughness of it. I think it was a learning experience for you though.
Brian: I loved the way you played the game. It was fun to see you strategise. You would've made a good merge castaway.
Amy: Strong woman you are. You had that injured ankle yet you ploughed on and it got you through the game somewhat.
Jamie: Hmmm, your paranoya was interesting.
Gary: Fatherly figure. Haha, you catching Judd at that lie was one of the best moments ever!
Lydia: Go do the pancake motivator! I knew you'd go far. You did a good job for someone who didn't have the physical build.
Rafe: Great manipulating but you lost it at the end releaving Danni from her promise. You were interesting too.
Stephenie: I will commend that you did a good job at getting to the F2 with that target on your back as a returning player.


Nakum
Jim: I think you did well with that hike and all. Wish we could've seen more of you.
Brooke: You got back stabbed didn't ya? Oh well, we'll know that Brooke was out because of Judd. I think you were an interesting difference on the tribe.
Blake: Golden boy! Haha, you talking a lot bout yerself, like whoa. Different indeed.
Margaret: The nurse momma. The tribal council between you and Judd was one of the best this season. Thanks for the good TV. A-D-D!
Brandon: The farmer boy who can cut ropes. It was fun watching someone like you with your serial killer stares, framing experience and the whole darn package. I don't think Survivor has ever casted someone like you before.
Bobby Jon: Congrats on getting to the merge and jury stage. You did better than in Palau.
Judd: Oooh, gorilla guy! Had a nice time with yer howler cousins man? I know you did, man. I think yer one in a million man. Oh, right, yer got a twin, aight man? Eh? Told ya I was aight, so yer two in a million, aight man?
Cindy: Wow, you were given the Jenn edit this season. Interesting to have a zoo keeper compete. That's a new job that a castaway on Survivor has had.
Danni: Winner you! I heart your win. Lol. I just liked ya right from the start.


School's out but work's not. Meeting for IPRA tomorrow. Sigh. Oh well... School sucks as they say. Busy till Christmas.

We had the Christmas party at my place today. I think it was a success. Pizza was good. Game was good. We all had a fun time. Yay. Lol.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home