Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm being tortured, stop it please

Amazing Race is making me jealous.... Canada!!! Of all places! Geez... Like, I wanna go there one day. ANd yer showing me images of Montreal and Toronto. Pure TORTURE!!! Mr. Sanjay, I'm jealous of you...........!

Linz Team
Nick: Hahaha, was it you who call Alex fatass?
Megan: The behind the scenes worker.
Alex: I can't tell you and Nick apart. 0_0
Tommy: Yer the only one of the Linz bros who I can identify.

Bransen Team
Elisabeth: Who are you?
Lauren: What's the difference between you and Lindsey? Oh, right, age eh?
Lindsey: Who ARE you?
Wally: I know you! Yer the father, sometime with a bad mood.


Weaver Team
Linda: You shouldn't have given up like that. What an example for yer kids.
Rebecca: Don't complain gal.
Rachel: Judd tells you that you should go to confessions more often.
Rolly: Yer a good guy Rolly. The best of the Weaver clan.


Go Canada! Lol.

I love the CN tower, ahhh... Ava.... One day I will visit ya, haha. Okay, I can't take it anymore.....

Enough of me bemoaning the fact that I can't visit Canada right now. Anyway, yeah. There's a study trip to Dubai in SP. Mom and dad aren't here to sign the form... I wonder if I'll be able to get on the trip since the response is extremely good. If I do go, that'd be the furthest I'd have been from South East Asia. Like, whoa.....

Random rambling:
Sometimes I can't help but just think of what happened. I find myself asking, why. Why did it happen? Why did you have to do that? Questions that probably won't ever be answered... But... The effects are far and wide. Sigh. I dunno, how is it that it affects far and wide? I dunno, I just... Wonder why.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home