Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Can I really handle it?

Everytime I think of your name,
I realise its not and will never be the same,
Its time to let go and move on,
But I don't want to accept that you're gone.

The past few days, weeks have been rather intense. Project after project with the exams coming soon. CAC, MMR, DMA, FW. Projects or assessments that is. Its 3.5 weeks left of learning time before we get our study break and thereafter have our 4 dreaded exam papers. And with all these projects, I feel as though my focus has totally shifted. I'm more into completing the thing and giving allowances for tweaking and if things go wrong. I understand that others may not have the same working style as me as Carol pointed out tonight.

However, I must learn to work with different people. That's the hallmark of an effective person. Being adaptable and able to work under different circumstances.

"Nobody said it was going to be easy" - The Scientist, Coldplay

I also feel that with my work style I'm isolating myself. Face it, its such a turn off to be so work focused. I need to loosen up. Thanks Carol and Alvin. Appreciate it guys.

For the record, Reg, I was not MAD at you in class. It was more jokingly. Maybe a bit insensitive on my part. Sorry if it came across otherwise. I might be a bit short these days... =S


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home