Thursday, July 06, 2006

Letting Go

I thought I had it all okay,
But then today,
I realised that I still could not let go,
Cause I miss you bro.

I thought that I'd write one more memorial to my bro and let it go, but I realised... When I tried to think of something to say and all, I could not sum it up. One more post was and is not sufficient. Its like, if this is the last post in memory of him, I'm sealing the fate. He's gone, no more. Sigh.... I could not do it. I cannot do it. This will not be the last post. In short, what has happened since so long ago...

Had the communication agency workshop for FMSS. They are great kids. Was touched when they wrote a letter for the facs and gave us all one of their metal school water bottles (I guard it with my life).
Went away to Bukit Tinggi (pasta is awesome!) and saw Nana. She's depressed and getting worse I hear. Sigh.
Coloured my hair. It looks like copper wires now.
School's open again. MMR is back on and a host of other new projects.
I asked Eric to come to SYF, he did. I was ecstatically excited. The production of SYF went well. Goooooo tech team!
And now, I find that I cannot let go. I want to cling onto it some more. I'm not as down as before, but I find I cannot let go. Good night.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home