Tuesday, June 06, 2006

One Year

06|06|06
My blog is one year old today. =)) Haha, 1 year on and more than 365 posts already. I must be mad or something to blog so much eh? Yer probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me... I can't blame you. Lol. lets leave it at life is complicated and I used to like writing. Okay, so maybe I still do, but not for, nevermind... Those who know me know what I am talking about. No offence to anyone, no hard feelings aight?! I am so totally crapping now.

Today is Coldplay day. What can I do...? Its day 2 of holiday week 1 and, hmmmm, running out of things to do. I wish DMA would come online so we can do our assignment. But Mr. Loh said that there's something wrong with the system. Heh. Come on, let's get CONB over with people. Getting back to Coldplay.... Their songs are rather nice, I like the alternative music of theirs.

But their songs can be rather saddish. Heh. I have a knack for creating new words eh? Can that be counted as creativity? Why do I always go so off tangent??? Anyway, Coldplay. Trouble is a nice song. Get it if you can. And a BIG THANK YOU to Cawo for showing me this song. Its slow, the vocals are great and the music superb. You can close yer eyes, listen and feel moved. Its music like this that reminds me of those scenes in movies where the character is sitting on a bus, starring out at the scenery and feeling emo about the stuff that they've just left behind them. Hahahaha.

Its also songs like these that make me feel like going away on a long trip somewhere. Which brings me to the question... Why am I hoarding my money in the bank? What's the purpose of that. I seem to have lost sight of that purpose... And I'm trying to figure out what to do with it... Yeah, travel maybe. I dunno. That whole travel thing is very up-in-the-air. I was just talking about this with Mesh the other day. Should I treat my friends? Travel? Cruise? What to do with it, I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't be thinking about this now even.... Some people would kill me when they find out how much money I have stashed away.

But yeah, what do you do with money??? Heck, I don't even know what I want, let alone have money that can be spent... Someone give me some idea.

As you can see, today seems like a rather mad day eh? And no, I have not taken cough medicine nor drugs nor alcohol. Its just that my thoughts are a whole jumble of stuff today. Bah. =P


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home