Monday, May 29, 2006

Whirlwind

The past weekend seemed almost surreal. Like a whirlwind that I got caught up in. For instance, Ava's visit, bringing her around, meeting with the juniors and on top of it all, trying to stay on top of my workload (which thank goodness I managed to keep ahead of). Okay, so let's revisit the past few days.

Flashback to Friday, DMA class. I finished my editing since there wasn't really much to do. Mr. Loh was on MC so he wasn't in class. I went around and found Phyllis and Shawn editing in the cut suites. Phyllis' concept is kinda cool and I like it. Anyway, that's how I passed the last hour of DMA, hanging around with not much to do.

We took Ava out that night. We being Frederick & I. We went to Mustafa and Plaza Singapura. It was kinda fun, not bad. But yeah, more walking around than anything.

Saturday. Met the juniors and Xin Le at Plaza Singapura again. Secret Recipe was good. I had the mushroom grilled chicken with rice set, Xin Le as well. The other had BBQ chicken, black pepper grilled and the Mexican chicken. Ah, bliss. I ended it with a Choc Mud Cake. Oh, sinful... Pictures up soon.

We went to the Esplanade at night and the merlion too. Ava sorta sat on her first commercial double decker bus heh. And then there was the accident at night, so yeah.

Sunday. Started the day at 9, heh. I slept at like 3.30? Anyway, went to pick Ava up from church and the sky didn't look great. true enough, by the time we reached HarbourFront, it was pouring cats and dogs. The rain even swept onto the pedestrian bridge. Didn't help that HarbourFront tends to be windy.

I came back and KO-ed. It was good to get some rest. We sent Ava off and had dinner with her at McDonald's Ride Out before saying bye to her. What a fast 3 days that was! I was supposed to talk to Mike, but he wasn't reachable. I heard his voice on his voicemail though. I learnt how to call North America now. Hah!

Worked on assignments when I came back. Finished FW and there's more than 30 minutes to play out still. CONB tutorial is cancelled again [THANK YOU RAJAN] and we're going to the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station to eat an Indian lunch. Updates later I guess.

-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home