Sunday, May 21, 2006

Reality Crew

Current Music: I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend [Ashlee Simpson]

Okay, you know I'm like the reality TV freak right? But how about actually getting BEHIND THE SCENES of something similar eh? Yeah, today I had the opportunity. Church is having a semi-reality competition and I was one of the people doing the video-ing for them. Woohoo! Experience is surreal! Why do I say semi-reality? Well, cause its not like those full blown reality series like Idol or Survivor or TAR. Its small scale.

But still, it was damn fun! Its called Shout Your Fame, something similar to Idol. There are 4 judges and the contestants come in and sing. Oh believe me, there are HORRID ones yes, but no bad comments since they're supposed to be "edifying". No dispute to that. No one goes to church to be told, shut up, you sing horribly!

Ahh, digressing! Anyway, this was auditions second week. Next week is the last round of the auditions before they move onto round 2. I was in the audition room today, covering the judges It was a new experience. The thing with reality shows is that its unscripted. If you miss it, you miss it and its not on tape.

You don't know who is going to speak or do something next. How American Idol captures the judges so well I have no idea. Okay, Fremantle, own up! You use multiple cameras for the judges right! *Please excuse me, I think I am high after my chocolate & orange juice*

But ah well, t'was a nice experience. Small production it may be, but it does give insights. Heh. Ciao.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home