Friday, May 12, 2006

MMR - Meet My murdeR

Right, year 2 is stressful. I am stressed! Over MMR. I feel my group is moving too slowly. And we're hampered by a lot of stuff. Yeah, maybe I'm kan cheong, but I disagree. I'm worried about my results and that's why I am kan cheong if it is kan cheong-ness. We need to do our draft 1, consult Ms Kwa, pretest it and then come up with the final questionaire. In addition to that, we also need to prepare for the presentation with powerpoint slides by next Tuesday.

We're hampered by holidays and things we agreed to do with other people before we got our project brief. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I guess I could pull my hair out of my head now. Uhm, as scheduler, its my duty to keep us on track and to make sure we have ample time to do everything. Rushing is never good. Our timetable also doesn't permit us to meet much before our date for consultation with Ms Kwa. I disagree with my group that before we do our draft we should consult her on our findings so far. I think we need to come up with some questions and then we can correct ourselves yet already have something done.

Sigh. I will have to set them straight tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a long weekend this Fri, Sat, Sun. And some time with friends and relatives to forget stuff, but not long enough to let it fall into "disrepair".


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home