Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Looking back...

This is going to be a long post. Please consider the following before reading:
1) Are you interested in my life? If yes, go and read. If no, why waste time?
2) Do you have a fair amount of time to spare? If yes, proceed on. If no, come back some other time dude.

*flashback*
Monday. It was a fun day. We finished up FW and Rajan cancelled CONB class again for some bonding time with 05. We went to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station to eat. Briyanni, squid, chicken, fish, cauliflower, ladies' fingers... Yep, and he treated us. Drinks included. Thanks Rajan. =))

We took some pictures there and Carol caught a nice picture of a cat with the train in the distance. I was just happy I could get the desert in macro-mode. Okay, so I'm perpetually obsessed with macro-mode. Heh. But yeah, it was a fun day indeed. And it doesn't stop there...

HFTV was a short class, push forward to directly after CONB lecture by our well-liked Ms Kwa, the Pingster. So by 5 we were done (after consultation) instead of our usual 6pm (yeay!). Went out with Shawn & Phyllis (who had just done her DMA trailer) and ate dinner together. Then proceeded to play pool with them and their friend Gwin. It was cool. And Shawn said my game improved. Either that or I'm lucky. But hey, if its both, the icing on the cake is it not? ;)

Tuesday. Dooms day. Okay, so got mom to wake me up so I could be at school on time. MMR lecture and then preparation for HFTV presentation. Smooth sailing till HFTV. Presentations were delayed up to 20 minutes per group. And we started off okay, until my segment. I choked. Yes, CHOKED while presenting and caused a domino effect to continue through the rest of the presentation. And I ab-so-lute-ly SUCKED at Q&A. What I couldn't think of then I can answer now. But what is the friggin use? bah. Sorry group, I'm really sorry. Poor Shawn also felt bad. Gah. But I stick to my new motto...

"We did our best and we can only do so much."

A big THANK YOU is owed to Ms. Phyllis for spreading the cheer to our group after that poor performance. Next step is to better ourselves and ensure I am far more preapred to answer questions. Dear Ms. Kwa, I hope you were kind to my group. Thank you.

Wednesday. Pretty slack day I'd say. OM test was given back. Yeay, I did pretty ok. =)) Wedgie Weijie is the ultimate at OM. Congrats yo! Spent time in the cut suites with Cawo and Mesh. Bah, those silly chairs! And then hung around with Alvin and Joannah for awhile before going home and thereafter to LaLa Land. Yeay!

6pm was awakened by my bro and mom who wanted to go for an Indian dinner at Sammy's (Sah-mee, not Sem-me) Curry House. I did not get my ice-cream but who cares eh? Came home to watch Project Runway.

My favourites this season include Chloe, the guy with the dyed X in his hair and, uhm, I dunno yet. But the standard has surely been upped this season. Ah, think Kara Saun but more of her in the same season all competing. Yeah, that's the standard. And the contestants seem more stressed out this season for some reason. Probably due to standards and competitiveness. Anyway, hope Andre is out next. Go Chlo!

Recently updated the photoblog, so, again, pictures there. Cam-whored with Phyllis & Shawn so the pics are up there. Actually, there's a video as well, heh. But its not available online.

I am glad I did not receive a call from Phyllis Peter saying I needed to sit for a LSC retest. I passed! All the best tomorrow NAD!!! Ok, so term's ending. Here's what we have for e-learning week so far.

1) MMR - watch video & answer questions.
2) IHRP - group work
3) OM - online work at black board & email to Sheila Kee; project

Does that mean that there is nothing for FW? Whoa. Coolness if there is naught. LSC, CONB, DMA, yet to find out. Guess we will tomorrow. Planning on skipping DMA on Friday since I have completed due CA already. Hope its good enough to get a good grade.


Ok, so I was just remembering the things of the past earlier on. One thing that still remains in my memory is Aunty Ivy's house. She used to have huge, tall trees in her garden. Not just one, at least 5 tall monstrosities (sp?). And being that small kid at 5, heh, imaginations go wild. I thought a Dinosaur would come down and dunno what it'd do. But I remember thinking it would be a T-Rex. Heh, too much Jurassic Park eh? Ey! I'm a film student now!

2 days to 3 weeks of holidays.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home