Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Dakota


Dear little Dakota, happy birthday to you, you cute boy. 2 years old now that its officially your birthday. Enjoy your childhood while you can.

Dear Nan,
I wonder how yer doing. Its been a long time, yet my memory of you is still very fresh. I can remember your voice and how you used to do things. Your generousity is a trait that flows through the family. We miss ya.

Love,
Jono.

Dear bro,
Its his second birthday today eh? Sigh. It makes me sad that you didn't even get to see his first. But well, things have been going good lately. I haven't forgotten you, no. I still remember and treasure what you used to say, the conversations, everything. Anyway, I hope yer doing good from where you are up above. Yer missed too bro.

Love,
Jono.


-LIVESTRONG!-
Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home