Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Work, Rambles and Trips


Finally, one day that I'm home early. After coming back from KL its like I've been home but not yet been home if you know what I mean. I'm here but not in the house. Been working hard at different jobs. So many things going through my head now that its been such a long time since I last posted anything here. Let's do lists then. Lists are so orderly, heh.

1. I spent quite some time in KL kinda bored since I didn't have much money. But I saw Kathy. And Mr. Andrew! Man, I missed his antics and Kathy's a bunch of her own fun too.
2. I came back on Wednesday night at went to work Thursday morning till Sunday at the Comex fair 2007 for StarHub. Made great friends there. Will upload some pictures when I'm not so busy. Jon Yap, Precy, Bee Leng, June, Henry and all the other guys.
3. Had Monday off but got another call to start work today doing subtitling for videos.
4. Now my dad is in my room fiddling around with something. I hate how my "study table" is always full. Of what? Computer monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, printer. No space!!! And now he's trying to put a lamp there. =_="
5. I'm kinda tired out after working so long. Anyone feel like going to Sakae the week before school reopens? While working I had a sudden craving for Sakae's soba. And I need that week to relax before the last semester of school opens. Last semester of school?!?!?!?! EEEEEE! *freaks out*
6. Survivor: China in under 3 weeks! My favourite pre-season is Todd Herzog! A survivor fan, so I hope he does well. More on Survivor....

Zhan Hu (Fighting Tiger)
1. Ashley
2. Dave
3. Erik
4. Frosti
5. Jaime
6. Peih Gee
7. Sherea
8. Steve/Chicken (what kind of name is CHICKEN?!)

Fei Long (Flying Dragon)
1. Aaron
2. Amanda
3. Courtney
4. Denise
5. James
6. Jean Robert
7. Leslie
8. Todd

Aight then, enough for one night.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home