Saturday, August 04, 2007

Travel issues


Let's all give a round of applause to our very own DMC05 designer for coming up with this year's new DMC05 poster. Cool eh? Absolutely love the new concept, over the previous years' boxes with us in it. I also like the glassy effect and the photos chosen were fabulous! Hats off to Ms. Zhili.


Anyway, I just did some quick calculations. I have some money in the bank, and some which I need to claim back from spec dip budget. Then there's also some to be put in the bank as a lump sum with the spec dip claims. Factoring in internship allowance (hopefully which I save all away), I should get roughly between $1200 and $1500. That's if luck's on my side and being really optimistic with the figures. You never know what the company will be like. They may be nice, or totally the opposite. So, with the amount that I have in my bank at the moment, the conclusion is that I can go to the US with the supposed amount that I'll save. Not factoring in other possible cost-cutting measures that can be put in place to further boost up the funds in the bank. The conclusion? Please, if you're thinking of me, give me cash this year. Haha.

On the other hand, I'm much better today than I was yesterday or the past week. Thank you to all those who have been worrying. But I'm okay. Thanks though, especially you guys who are my rocks out there. You know who you are.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home