Friday, July 13, 2007

Heroes - Not the show


Heroes. Today I was just wondering who I considered my heroes. What about you? Have you considered who your heroes are? For me, they're people who have been strong and so full of life. They gave a lot, asked for little in return. They were wonderful people. People that I'd treasure forever, remember if they were gone and always, always hold them in my heart. They're different from good friends. What causes that distinguish-ment, I have no idea. But they're just different all together. I love my heroes. A lot.

The weeks and days are going by in blurs. I don't remember is Tuesday was yesterday or if Tuesday was last week. Did Tuesday happen? I don't remember. Maybe my brain's overloaded. I seem to be semi-aware of what's going on, not fully aware. Whatever this is, this sucks.

Dear bro,
I still do think about ya. Its nice of you to give him the car. Y'know, it still kinda hurts that yer not around... You were... different. Somehow. Love ya always.

Love,
Jono.

Dear Nan,
I can hardly believe its been over a year since I last saw you. And I'm not going to get that chance anymore. I wish people wouldn't be grabbed away from us, but its one of the sad facts of life. Did you deserve to go, did others deserve to go? Probably not. Questions like why did you have to go will be asked, but never answered. Does it matter? Yes. It does. Cause its losing someone we love till we meet again years later. Years take a long time. A very long time. I miss you and bro a lot.

Love,
Jono.



-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home