Saturday, June 30, 2007

Drama and other things


Well, would you know it? A week has passed. Another week that is... Its nearly July. Where has half of '07 gone?! Into history would be a possible answer don't ya think, eh? Bring on July, leave behind all forms of hot weather. The heat is kinda getting to me. Funny eh? Too hot, you take a siesta, too cold, you hibernate. Its a case of either or I suppose.

But yeah, things are crazy these days. Tell me what isn't. My schedule is one. Project after project after project. Throw in an odd rehearsal here and there to the mix and you get a whole tangle of things. To my project members, I'm sorry for having to bail out early from meetings over the past two days. But I made a commitment which I have to fulfill. Not that I'm not committed to our projects. I am and I am pleased with the progress made. Especially for SDFTV gang.

Played Out... Reality Bites is going pretty good. The rehearsals are coming together and things are getting smoother. Its kinda exciting waiting for the day the curtains go up. Will be waiting for that and then the race for the week up to presentation days and such.

Here's today's song, Yellowcard's Only One. Nice song.

Acoustic version:


Full version:


Dear Nan,
Its almost a year now. That's kinda fast. Do I wish you were still around? Yeah I do. Totally. Tonight I'm just remembering you again. Its good to remember is it not? At least I think it is, cause then, you'd remember the things you ought to be thankful for. I seem to be going in circles, but then again, when don't I go in circles eh? We love you Nan.

Love,
Jono.

Dear Bro,
Its been a long time I know. Sometimes things come up that cause you to remember someone, something eh? Triggers... I think you know what I speak about. Yeah, well, I guess you could say that there've been several triggers. Its good to remember you though. Sometimes, I just don't know what to say anymore... Hope you understand what I mean.

Love,
Jono.


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home