Monday, June 04, 2007

What to do with this room?


That blue rectangle is my room in the new place. I was thinking of how to do up the room. Probably a lava lamp - I've always wanted a lava lamp. And I was thinking wooden themed furniture. Maybe blue curtains? So they create the dark room effect where the lava lamp's effect can be seen. A burgundy wall perhaps? Or is that over-doing it? All the same, the room's gotta be pretty snazzy. And I'd like a queen sized bed if possible. That should do it just fine y'know. I wonder what colour the door is.... That might need some work. Hah! I suppose I could enjoy this, and would you know? Its the last week of school. Where did the time go? Then its three weeks of break for us. ICM, PROJ... I see those taking up our time. Then there's supposed to be the 05 class outing too. These holidays are going to be busy times. That's the cycle of life anyway.

Well, I'm always looking for ideas for the room. So yeah, you privileged few, you get to tell me what you think I should do and maybe, just maybe, I'd do it up. Sure is going to be quite some fun. Some people's ideas I have in mind already...

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home