Thursday, August 16, 2007

Friends


Has anyone thought of how you classify friends before? I remember Carol once asking me over MSN how would I classify friends. Good friends, close friends, best friends, acquaintances, buddies, boyfriend, girlfriend, anything else?

Well, I'm not exactly sure of my own classifications. What I know is that I don't just have one best friend. I have a few. I don't have hundreds and hundreds of friends, but I have several close ones. Among my friends there are the good ones, the bad ones. From there there are the friends I consider my best friends, the friends I consider close friends, those whom I consider good friends, others whom I consider acquaintances... Are you able to tell which category you fall into? Heh.

My apologies for the not too great above picture of some of my friends. But yeah, that's a picture of some of my friends. I treasure most of them a lot. But well, what would you do without friends right?

Best friends: I hope you guys know who you are. Cause I like knowing each of you and thanks for the great times we've had.

Close friends: I don't think you guys would know who are exactly, but in any case, thanks for being the great people you are. You guys are fun for sure.

Good friends: Probably a lot of you would fall into this category.

Acquaintances: Its nice knowing you.

I wonder what you guys would say. =) Reply? Heh.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home