Monday, June 06, 2005

Frisbolosophy

Sigh, thought that i'd do another post instead. Anyway, yeah. I took out my kid bro today to play frisbee in the space frame. =) Yeah, been in kind of a reflective mood today. So, yeah, its nice to see the way he's grown up. Sigh. Can't believe he nearly lost his life 13 years ago. 0_0 What I'd do without him, i don't know...

Yeah, so we were throwing the frisbee around like the amateurs we are (gosh, that sounds so corny!). And i was analysing my throws, paralleling it to some things in life... Some throws were good, others bad. But what i noticed about some, they started bad, but ended good.

You prolly guessed i was worrying about Dak today, so yeah. Life's a lot like those frisbee shots. Have faith in your good throw, and it will be a good one. But lose that faith that your throw was good, it ends bad. Like rolling across the ground. Dak, yer in my mind, yer in my mind bro! Heads up and stay strong eh?

Well, lessons were proper today alright! Okay, we had character development (ZzZzZzZ......). We discussed the community service which is going to be on the 26th June at Ngee Ann city. So come support our class guys! =) We're going to be there from 10am to 6pm.

Then in ITB (Information Technology for Business), we learnt how to use the calendar and then had a lesson on computer networking. Bleah! I hated that one. Okay, imagine learning about bits, how the computer processes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... Okay, I'll try explain. The computer adds 1 and 1 to get 2 as 10. That's the binary code. 3 (1+1+1) is 11. 4 is 100. Confusing? Thought so.

Well, let me go see if the MSN is back up now... OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home