Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Barbeque

Song of today: In My Place [Coldplay]

Haha, the title of this post reminds me of the days under Ms. Wee's English lessons. Lol.

"Joy to the world,
Ms. Wee is dead,
We barbequed her head,
What happened to her body?
We flushed it down the potty,
And round and round it goes,
And round and round it goes,
And round, and round, and round it goes."
~Sriram Pillai

Self-explanatory and I needn't say more.

Aight, the class barbeque. Area C, pit 14. Yep. That's where we had the barbeque. Anyway, it was raining... And raining... And raining. BUT it stopped soon after. =D Haha, cool right? It was wet though, sigh. And yep, we had to wait for the lighter before we could start. The fire started about like, 7pm (my guess)? Ms. Chng (Suan), was there too. She brought a LOT of chips with her. Thank you.

As expected, the fire didn't flame too well. Heheh. And we couldn't really cook the stuff. Heh, spent more time on fixing the fire than fixing the food. Serious. Oh, and the alcohol. Reg took to it indeed. And they were passing it around, Absolut Vodka. I didn't take any, didn't wanna.

Luckily Arisya came with her life-saver of fried bee hoon. FOOD! Haha. Yeah, I think it got demolished pretty fast. Towards the end of my stay, somehow, Dione was on the line and we all yelled "Hello"s to her. Hi Dione. Gajan and Reg got drunk. Yes, they got drunk. Oh well, the Ruffles' Cheddar & Sour Cream chips are THE BEST ever! Go get 'em. I still love Lays though. ;)

Happy Birthday to Nicole's brother.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home