Monday, October 17, 2005

Cafe reunion report: Part II

Dessert: Apple and Banana crumble with ice-cream and caramel sauce.


After we demolished the crumbles. Haha. Are we under-fed or something?

Story:

[CONTINUED FROM PART I]

Haha. So then after our main courses, we ordered dessert. Ice-cream!!! Apple crumble and Banana crumble with ice-cream and caramel sauce with apple and banana slices served on a hot plate. Oh my gosh! Delicious!!! We like got through the two desserts in like under 10 minutes. I personally like the banana crumble better cause its like sweeter. To some friends (whom I have mentioned to ya already), I'll buy these for ya next time. Yeah, so after that we had to sort out payment. Heheh. And walked to the taxi stand where we started our goodbyes.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home