Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Busy week

Haiz... Aight, lets do the post for today. Anyway, had a fun day and I feel REALLY guilty. I needa go running tomorrow, sigh. Met the others (Jee Sing, Chiang Wee & Jee Sing's friend) at 1pm at Marina Bay station. Then played some games (which I'm kinda bad at co-ordination sorta, EMBARRASSING!!!) with Jane, Eileen, Jenn & Charmaine till Ivan came and we were ready to go. Oh, by the way, Eileen didn't do her forfeits! Then it was on ta kite flying. Nice. They went really high. And ate the first ice-cream. Nice too! Guilty conscience #1. :(

Started to rain a little, went indoors. Played Daytona, a speed racing game against Jane, Ivan & Charmaine. I came in third, last it on the last lap, damn! Lol. After that, we started to have the steamboat and barbeque at 5pm. Haha. Was fun, especially I learnt how to use the "proper" method of the bbq plate from the NP guys. Not too much butter and LOWER the temperature of the fire. Ate and ate and ate lots of stuff. It was good stuff. Barbequeing is nice and the herbal soup for the steamboat was good.

The a few others came (Tracy, Jessica & Marcus) while others had already left (Eileen, Ivan & Jee Sing's friend). So yeah, we had 2 tables then. And then ate second ice-cream (oh no!). Guilty conscience #2. Shucks! And we left to walk the 1 minute walk to the bus stop. Bus came at 2145 as said on the time table. Whoa! 4 and 1/2 hours of bbq and steamboat? 0_0 Er, yeah, and then when I came home I found I was at 68.5kg. Urgh! I need to exercise it off alright? Sigh. trust me to go and gorge on stuff. Bleah!

Tomorrow am meeting ZL, Gajan, Arisya and not sure, but maybe WJ at City Hall to discuss the class barbeque. Haha, this oughta be fun. On the other hand, I miss seeing Joel who will be coming over for lessons with mom (It still hurts to know she said, "Other people are more teachable than you." I'm not like everyone and everyone is not like me. I have my own learning style and well, why do you ALWAYS think yer right?).

Shout outs:
Dak & Dame: How was the weekend guys?
L: No computer time on Monday? Hmmm.... How's it goin' with Mr. You-know-who eh? ;)
SHP, YT: ILU&MUB! IMUVM!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home