Sunday, October 09, 2005

Typing for the sake of typing...

Songs of today: The Scientist & Amsterdam (Coldplay)

I thought what the heck, I'm in blogger so might as well blog. Aight. Today was cool. This whole week has been. No stress, no anxieties, free... Relaxing (and I mean REALLY relaxing ;) ) and enjoying it as the days go by. (I dunno why I am in the mood for slow Colplay songs tonight.... I love my scientist. Okay, that was just random, but get the meaning yo. ;) )

Tonight I stayed out real late, had to take a cab back since the last bus home had already gone by. Wow, first time man! Haha, I'm weird. 0_0 Anyway, yeah. Its cool. Lol. I'm reallying typing nonsense. Uhm, slept most of the afternoon away. Coming to think of it, I suddenly feel hungry in the middle of the night. Eck! Nah, I shall continue feeling hungry.

I think I may have had some colic the past two weeks. Today didn't feel like it was there anymore, so that's good. I have been bearing with it and just seeing if it'd go away. Thank goodness it seems to. Thanks Uncle J, I think it was colic. I've had that ages ago. Right, y'all needed to know about me and colic right?

Uhm, yeah. I guess I can get back to running then. Lazy bum me had stopped for awhile. I need to work my body, yeah. Its kinda, uhm, well fed and I wanna change that. Lol. 65kg, 65kg... Soon.... I hope it will be soon at least. Mom says I shouldn't lose too much weight cause I wouldn't look nice. I dunno. I look better when I lost what I have and I dunno. I am targeting 65 first. I'll take it from there then. I keep thinking of, ah, nevermind. But yeah, best buddy has helped quite a bit. Thanks man. :D

Out!

Shout-outs:
Dak: Heyo, how's the working out then? Good? And hockey?
Dame: Did ya go for Flight Plan in the end? Hope you had a good time.
L: Ha, yer supposedly "easy" quiz seems harder than the "hard" quiz. At least in the "hard" quiz I got 70 and in the "easy" one I got 50. Like I told ya, I'm weird.
SHT, YT: ILUB!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home