Friday, September 30, 2005

Yelling from KL

Soundtrack of the day: Spider-Man 2

Aight, I am in Malaysia. Waited till like 1am yesterday for uncle Harry and gang to arrive. Was cool, but, uhm, rather sleepy... Didn't get much rest on the bus yesterday, my ehad was rolling from side to side. Didn't eat no nothing till 4pm (or drink for that matter) the whole day, so L was force-feeding me. Haha.

Then she asked if I wanted to go watch Flight Plan with I-Yin and her. Took a bus (like when was the last time I rode a KL bus???) to Mid-Valley. And got stuck in a KL jam (when was the last time this happened too???). I am a rail-transit person, so jamming on teh road is a rarity for me. A 10-minute journey became a 20-minute one. And the way they drive, I take my hat off to those sneaky drivers. I wonder if I will ever be able to drive in this city, haha!

Aight, back to flight plan. It's a really (and I mean REALLY) good movie. I give it 4.5 of 5. Jodie Foster, plane, lost daughter, no records of daughter on plane and many, many twists make this movie impossible to figure out. And THAT is why it is worth your money. You can't guess what will happen. I thought it was gonna end when she told the counsellor. But, NOOOOO, it continued. And thank goodness, it would have sucked to have ended there.

And I just remembered, mom CAN behave like a kid when she goes travelling. Remind me not to sit next to here on trips, lol! She was like, "I'm hungry, I hope they serve the food soon. I want to watch the movie, I hope they show it soon". Like, diao... I was just contented to sit and listen to my rock CD of Spider-Man 2. yes, I was finally able to get back to it. Sometimes, you just can't touch a thing cause it relates to somethings in life that have kinda upset you and stuff, get what I mean? But that is over and now I can get back to it. :D

Shout outs:
Dak: Don't stress yerself out eh? Keep lotsa time to yerself and enjoy it.
Dame: Hey, hows things goin? Get lotsa rest and yer in my prayers aight?
Nic: Hey, I have yet to go shopping,let alone, to Sungei Wang-Bukit Bintang... And, no, Mid-Valley doesn't count. Just went there for movie and to eat crepe for dinner.
L: Thanks for the invitation to the movie. Oh, and the net usage too.
Fano, Fairplay, Mko & SG: Thanks for teh laughs in the "campaign".
SHP, YT: IMUB!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home