Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stupid

AH damn! Excuse if any profanities issue forth from my mouth. I am just, well, dissapointed. Its not so much to ask even. Ah geez, come on! Sorry, I mean, dissapointed with my parents. They're always here to dissapoint us aren't they? I must be bringing up a lot of past hurts right now. Sheesh!

I mean, look... I ask for an IXUS. They wanna give me the powershot. The POWERSHOT! That bulky thing! Urgh! No way I am gonna look cool with that. And hello? For you or for ME? I'm really sorry if I sound demanding. I am not trying to be. Look, I even said if you don't wanna get the IXUS, forget buying the camera.

Doesn't this just show how you wanna control me, eh? Always controlling right? Down to who I choose as my friends even. What camera I get, whatever. IXUS! Get that into yer head! I mean, I asked, not demanded. I am NOT demanding. It is my preference and right now, I don't need nor want the powershot.

So, screw it. Whatever. Thanks a lot. Good riddence to you, you...! I shall not bring myself to say it. =P But I'll leave you to think of what I intended to say. If you see this, you'll know what I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home