Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Prelude to Judgement Day1

Exam day... Why is time passing so slowly. Haiz... Oh well, whatever. At least it'll be over, for ICP in the least, in 3 hours time. And then I just have FOM to do. Ixus 700, here I come! Thanks to Boner for helping with the decision making. :D Uhm, I dunno what to expect in this exam. God, please help me. I don't wanna repeat this module. Trust in you eh?

Highlighting this verse to a few friends, since Esther has it up under her quotes: "Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy. It does nto boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs". 1 Cor 13:4&5.
Things to think about?

Anyway, ICP exam.... Bleah, can it be over already? :S

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home