Monday, September 19, 2005

Mirthful

Hey all. Today is another great day, well, just looking at it from the beginning of the day. 5 lectures to study on, I will tackle that as best I can. For you, for me eh? ;) I dunno, been getting these good vibes these few days. Set to be another good week, ah, heck the exam. Good or bad outcome, "Heads up and Stay strong!" I'll be happy, no doubt.

I've just got this good feelin goin and its nice. Today is nice and cold and rainy. It hasn't rained liek today for a long time. Guess the "summer" is over now that cooler temperatures are here. How long has it been since I walked in the rain? :D Should try that sometime again. It has been ages since I went swimmin last and that would be as close as I can get to swimmin for sometime.

Listening to music has been good too. I like the music tracks I have now. Maybe why I have this feel good feelin is cause of a combination of reasons. Glad to know I could help to encourage Ata. :D Hey Dame, footprints poem, thanks! ;) And then there is this "jolly" music I listen to. I think some peeps like Nic wouldn't like it, a bit too techno-ish for her, haha. But this is a nice song. Yup yup yup! Oh well, Out!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home