Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ramble, ramble, ramble but in a good mood

Song of today: Never Gone [Backstreet Boys]
_________________________________

Yo! Wassup eh? Well, lotsa stuff been happening, I'm good. I'm glad others are good. So I'm the hyper-'Freak now. Haha. Coolness. I must be survivor-crazy these few days. Lol. Okay, let me start talking sense!

Well, I'm glad that everything is mended and more or less back to the way it was before. Song of today... Never Gone. The first time I am hearing it but I love it. Love it, love it, love it...! Thanks to that someone that pointed me to the song. :D

I am happy these days, high. Yesterday was high-day. Kamesh and Elaine were high as well. Lol. I have no idea what induces these highs, lol. Yoghurt? I swear, never touched alcohol. Not in ages, not this year as I remember. Haha.

Well, was just watching Oprah. Yep, today it was about friends. SO.... I wanna do a mega-shout out to my friends. :D
Ghim Moh Secondary
The Cafe Family - YO! Will treasure you guys forever. Once a family, always a family? Thanks for all yer support the past 2 years we have been the Cafe. Rock on!
Classmates from 1/1, 2/1, 3/2 & 4/2 - The times we had fun as classes. Enjoyed those "care-free times". :D
Teachers - Mr. Er, Ms. Chin, to name a few. Thanks for the guidance over the past 4 years.

Singapore Polytechnic
DMC1A05 "Best class of '05" - Haha, I have never had so much fun just laming about with you guys. Always manage to crack me up. Thanks man. Look forward to our 2 and 1/2 years more that we are gonna spend together.

USG!!!!
Bonehead - Hey! Thanks for all the advice you've given over time and being the moral compass you are.
Canadian Bacon - Yowza dude. Thanks for being the buddy you are man.
Fanofsurvivor - Fano! Yep, you've been an advisor too. Thanks, er, Dr. Mom. :D
Llanolover - Hey Llano. Been there to listen as well, thanks.
Fairplay/Im An Aligator - USG Survivor Champions eh?! Awesome game man.
SurvivorFanatic - Pick'em game! Rock's USG. Haha.
Smackbomb - Aha, the father of USG. Thanks for creating this small online beach where we can camp and talk survivor. ;)

Malaysian batch
Shoban & Shakira - Yo guys. Thanks for being friend since what, primary 3? :D Do come visit us again eh?
Kay Aun & Kay Jen - My goodness, how long has it been since we last met man?! Kay Aun, ye must be tall now, Kay Jen must have matured eh?
Ben & Matt - Rocker dudes eh? How's stuff goin man?
Justin & Mich - Hey hey! How's things goin? Should try to chat with ya more.
Sandra, Mel & the others from the ex-CCC - Haha, all those times in church together. Won't forget ya.
L & David - Just cause yer cousins doesn't mean that ye aren't friends. Ah, those times in KL as youngsters... Naughty us eh? Haha. And now how we have become, *ahem* sophisticated *ahem* teens with different tastes and whatnot. :D

Less than 24 hours to Guatemala's debut! Ah, I'm going mad with anticipation! Hahahaha! Thanks Yessie for making your house available to crash. :D Yeehah! It's gonna be fun watching Guatemala together + pigging on lunch. Looking forward to it.

Speakign of pigging out... Lots of stuff at home cause mom and I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought LOTS of stuff. Lots of junk too. Stay off the chips, off the biscuits, off the sweet stuff eh? Watch yerself. Aight, need to get my 2 ICP lectures down for today and then complete the CC assignment. So, i'm Out!

- LIVESTRONG! -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home