Sunday, September 11, 2005

107. Verdi - Libiamo ne’ lieti calici

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Shaun. :D Keeping laming yo!

Here's is the weird, funky, funny opera. Heheheh!
MP3: http://rapidshare.de/files/4961317/17_What_Are_They_Singing_About_In_Opera_.mp3.html
Verdi - Libiamo ne’ lieti calici
(Rainer Hersch)

Libia Mo Libia Mo
Let’s get it on
Lychee créme that reflects in me Kia-Ora
Hélas! Fu chairman Fu chairman old
I’ve seen Nivea Bogotá
The army won’t defray me
for the Sushi de l’Amore
I get paid with a Nokia and a pony
Which I spend straight away down the bar
Andiamo Amore, Amore
Ray Cole needs to puke every munchy I buy...
OH HIS JUMPER WON’T TURN OFF
HE NEEDS TO PUKE EVERY MUNCHY I BUY
A boy, a boy
Shall grow an inch
If you win the whirlpool
A Daughter for Leo, for Leo in March
I thought you cooked a friend
Oh jump about in the Pompidou
We know you’re very poorly
Infuriate now Sheridan Morley
A beautiful day...
Andiamo Geneva, Geneva
I... gave out cheque book and three keys...
OOOOOOOOH!, LA LAAAA MO, LA LAAAA MO, TEABAG!
WE ALL JUMP AND DOWN WHILE WE’RE ITCHING
IN CASE YOU, IN CASE YOU BUGGER ME
THEN I SHAN’T GO ON HOLIDAY
The bakery’s literally in Borneo
There’s another one just round the corner
Nine emus need a juror
I knew: they stink of veal
Ya! Cool a bag, Cook a plastic bag
People like to be amused by a head teacher
The beer it’s this beer
Its so part of me
I can soak every brothel with pee
AH!, LET’S GO, LET’S GO, LET’S GO. AWAY!
LET’S GO, LET’S GO, LET’S GO. GET PISSED!
GET PISSED. ALRIGHT LET’S GO GET PISSED
WE’LL ALL BE SICK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home