Wednesday, September 07, 2005

100th post! -- No more! No more!

Song of today: Tearin Up My Heart [N'Sync]
_______________________________

Ooh wow. OC is no more! Yeehah! Bye Sheryl! I need not say anythign more I guess - module done! Tomorrow I will complete my DTP requirements. :D Hooyah! Lol, this is just another high day...

Thought of the day:
Hmmm, what shall be my "profound" thought of the day? Heheh. Er....
Aiight. Today I was kinds high so I was listening to some of my hundred odd songs on the laptop. One song caught my attention - Only Hope by Switchfoot. Man, that song is haunting. So I guess, the question is, what do songs mean to you?

For me, songs often hold special meanings. Well, at least some do. Like there's Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace. For some reason that song sounds deeper to me. Sort of connect with it. Only Hope, that one is kind of moving. Bye Bye Bye by N'Sync is special cause that song was from the ROD 2004. The juniors kinda did a dance for us graduating seniors, so that's why it's special. Yep. HOOBASTANK! The Reason, that song is touching, moves you. Cause it appeals to the sadder side of people. Then there's Avril Lavigne's Slipped Away. Dang that is one sad song! Different songs, different effects on a person.

X-cd
X-oc
O-dtp
O-cc
O-icp (last lecture tomorrow)
O-fom (last lecture and tutorial Friday)
O-itb (ICA on Monday)

Hmmm, less stress I guess. Heheh. Thanks to ALL project groups, we did good. :D
Okay, I need to move on from school (enough already!).

Today, Yen Hao and I crashed Esther's house. We helped him set up his blog account BUT I can't access his blog now. :S Eh? What's happened? Oh well, we'll see later. Maybe I got the address wrong? No, I went to Esther's blog and clicked the link. Hmm... Okay, back to house-crashing. We saw all the videos I did, haha. They're cool, Survivor: All Stars India is still the BEST video I did.

Ate chocolate, drank lemon tea. Haha. Played with Joy, she's so cute that doggie! OH, and got that funky Opera from Esther. Haha! I get paid with a Nokia and a pony... Let's get pissed, let's all get pissed! Funky eh? ;)

Dammit, was just listening to Beautiful Day by U2. That songs is really nice, and dang, it kinda moved me. Haiz... Another song that moves mountains. I am not making sense so I will shut up now. I talk too much. Tell me to shut up please.

Shout outs:
Dak: Heya, how's things goin dude?
Dame: Yeehah! Work hard, play hard! I haven't mentioned it on the blog yet, so here it is: Great twister pics!
Fano: Glad yer holiday was fruitful and you enjoyed yourself. :D
Fanatic: Aha! You've finally stepped into the dark side of spoiler-ism and speculation. Welcome, welcome.
Esther: Yowza da jie! Thanks for opening yer house up today to be turned upside down. Haha. Had a fun time with you guys again. Must plan that mid-autumn Cafe festival eh?
Yen Hao (Mark): Yeh! A new blogger in town. Now go get that tag board and you don't need to update 'ne more (I know you won't anyway...). Cafe blog ready to get goin. :D
Ifah & Kamesh: Thanks for helping with the OC presentation in the little ways you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home