Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy teachers day

Okay, so shoot me. I skipped ITB again, to go back to GMSS' teachers day. It was nice to catch up with Mr. Tan, Mrs. Yong, Ms. Chin and a few others. Mr. Er was sick and went home early, so didn't get to see him.

I actually went back yesterday to school to check the celebration timing, spoke a bit to Ms. Yeo, Mrs. Cindy Ong, Mrs. Aidil. :D Mrs. Aidil!!! Haha, was so good to see her again. Thanks to Mrs. Ong for the ride to the station too. Thanks for all the good times 'chers. ;)

Aside from that, was a time to catch up with others whom I have not seen for AGES! Kenneth, Kenny, Jin Hui, Vic, Deb, Beng, Zhi Xiang... Phew! Some looked different, others were still the same. Basically, reunion time. Reunions are kinda bitter sweet I guess. You think back, maybe miss the times you've spent together, yet you look forward to remaining friends I guess. Right, getting too muchy. Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home