Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dear Nicole and Zhili...

... as per request, I am updating my blog once again. :D

Flaming, who knew that that could be so much fun? Flaming can go on and on for hours, especially when you have a special flame that is very much a conversation starter. And when I say conversation starter, I mean it really gets you talking. It's even quite hard to stop. Maybe I only stop when I get tired. Heh. But thanks to you flaming buddies out there who make it even more enjoyable.

A belated happy birthday to Ifah and Ho Mun.

Teacher's day is coming, and I think I am the only one going back to Ghim Moh. Screw ITB.

Aside from that, I have a recipe for exhaustion. Wake up at 8.45am on a Saturday, go to a sports event, play one round of captain's ball. Go pick up lunch and return home at 2.30pm. "Play" on computer until 3.30pm. Take a bath. Go to bus stop at 4pm and take a hlaf-an-hour ride on 74. Have church activities until 9.30pm. Return home by 10.10pm. Cook 3 packets of noodles. You'll feel worn out after all that. Cure for insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home