Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Changes

Haiz... Feel kinda tired, but nevertheless, am gonna update this. Okay, today was a normal Wednesday. Yeh. Had FOM, our 3 hour break, ITB. Yep. Then after school met up with Yen Hao and we raided Esther's house. Was good to see her and Lydia again (not forgetting her ecstatic dog, Joy). Haha. We had a fun time chatting with Yessie over MSN. And reading my silly stories of the NKF spoof and Apprentice Ghim Moh. Went to Cold Storage with the Tan sisters and then walked all the way home from Jelita. Yes, ALL the way home. I think it was about 2-3 miles. Heh. Was a nice walk but by the time I got home I was soaked.

So thought, might as well go running now. Needed to charge up my phone a bit so did some "easy" excersises at home before going for the run. Okay, no wonder I feel worn out. Lol.

At 9 had conference call with Yessie and Esther. Talked a lot of crap, got to know about Fuu-kun and Stolen. Esther's soap opera at school too. Basically being with the cafe took away my mind from the worries and anxieties of daily life. Thanks guys for making today enjoyable.

For some reason, today I didn't worry to much about ya. Not that I didn't think of ya, I did. But kinda felt that everything would be okay. The words still replay in my mind and I am hopeful of stuff. Well, we'll see eh?

Okay, now to the title, changes. I dunno, but I feel I ain't that great at changes. Going by Darwinism, I'd die off very soon. Sometimes its just hard to adapt. But I think I'm learning to cope with these changes better. =) I shan't expand right now, maybe tomorrow. My brain is dead right now, I was thinking of this earlier but am hopeless at recalling it at this moment.

*Guys, ANYONE can post comments on my posts, have configured it to range from annonymous to Bloggers. This was meant also fo Yessie.*

To Yessie: Welcome to the world of Blogspot blogging.
To Esther: Thanks for the entertainment. I like the Opera bit A LOT. The soap opera is good too. Uhm, height... I need not expand on this one. =/
To Yen Hao: Thanks. Today is my witty day I'd say. Heh. It was fun to go to Esther's house with ya.


Here's the facts for Guatemala. Survivor watchers, please take note.

Cast announcement (official): Thursday, 7.00am-9.00am (USA time, on CBS' Early Morning show), 7.00pm-9.00pm (Asian time, if CBS updates their website at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11 ); or Friday (If website is updated at a later time).

Show premiere: September 15th 8.00pm (USA time); September 16th, 10.00pm (Asian time)

Enjoy guys. Can't wait to see the cast revealed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home