Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I can't help it...

... I need to write out all this stuff.

okay, what was I going to say anyway? Myeh... Sigh.

Lemme get my thoughts straight. This may be one of those times whereby I can't think straight. On a side note, I am typing this without looking at the keyboard at all. I'm serious, I mean it. It's as though my brain has sub-conciously remembered the position of which key responds to which letter although I am not sure of the location of the letter on the keyboard itself. Weird!

Getting back to the main idea... I feel better after writing the above paragraph for some reason. Heh. Its sort of taken away my moodiness. =) Okay, now time to move on and leave behind all the stuff that has "negative energy" and move on with the positive.

Heads up and stay strong. Thanks bro. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home