Monday, August 01, 2005

Mad Monday

Song of today: She Will Be Loved [Maroon 5]
_____________________________________

Okay, so I created a new playlist today, yeh. It’s called “Thinking” for various reasons. ;)

Anyway, we got a new tutor who replaces the Suan for CC. His name is Kok Chee… And yeah, I guess he’s okay lah. Seems to be easy going and stuff. Not too bad. =)) But… He said that he would teach us one yoga move per session. 0_0 Okay, not that I mind cause I know I can do the moves and such, but, we’re here to learn communications, not yoga, lol! Yeh, get my meaning? (Actually, his name reminds me of Kuih Kochi)

The up side is that he has to go for reservist training for three weeks. That means that our lessons on Monday would start at 3pm! Okay, lets skip ITB then, lol! Then there’s like what? 3 other lessons, no, 2 Monday lessons for ITB before the semester closes. Ooooh. Tempting indeed! On Thursday that means we get off the ICP lecture. Wow! Looks good! =))

Lol! Just imagine this, you bend down and look into a bag only to find your brother’s stinky shorts, shirt and socks there. And they’ve been there for a week. Yeah, that’s what happened today cause I was looking for a USB cable. That is really disgusting cause the clothes were still wet. And they stank! Although I’m a teenager as well, I don’t do things like that. The most you find me doing is to dump my clothes on the floor in one corner BUT I clear it before long. I am way better than my brother, lol!

Yeh, today’s been another great day. I might be on another high, lol. Oh, anyone listened to Mario Winans’ “I don’t wanna know”? Please do yourself a favour and get the version with Enya in it, it’s way better than the original one, or what ever version is the one with the DJ in the background saying goodness knows what.

I’ve been thinking, recently, Frederick’s (my brother) phone has been getting noisier, i.e. he is using it more often. Haha, he better watch out before the big bills start coming in. His line doesn’t have free incoming calls but he yaks on the phone when his friends call like money grows on trees. True, he has for some reason always had more money than me (then again, I am the more generous one, or so I am led to believe. LOL!), but big bills should be avoided. It’s as if the tables have turned – I’m using my phone less often while his usage is picking up. Whatever. My bills are going down which is good. =)

Hope I’ve enough energy to go running later… I feel kinda tired. Maybe I’ll go snooze some now and wake later eh?

Ah, okay. Managed to go running again today. =)) Today I felt really tired, dunno why. But like if I had to opportunity to sleep the day away, I would have. Heh. Aight, I’m gonna do the shout outs then.

Shout outs:
L: How’re the exams going? Good I hope. =))
Dak: Yowza, I think Christmas came early for you. Lol.
Dame: Hows things goin eh? Good? I sure hope so.
Yessie: Yo, take things slowly okay? One step at a time, one step at a time. Patience is a virtue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home