Saturday, July 30, 2005

Last day of the holidays

Song of today: Somewhere Out There [Our Lady Peace]
_____________________________________________

Okay, today I woke up REALLY tired, so I went back to bed for another good 4 hours. Gosh, I feel so much better now. Brian McFadden’s “Real to me” is on the playlist. Okay, let me ramble on about Stealth. The show, it’s a bit silly, kinda dramatic if you look at it. But I’d give it 7/10 for the action. It’s about this elite team of pilots who have been together for several months, years (?). Then they are assigned to the USS Abraham Lincoln, an air-craft carrier in The Philippine Sea.

There, a new crew member joins the squadron. His name is Edi, but he’s actually a computer capable of flying the air-craft himself. Yes, an unmanned fighter plane. Then there’s a lightning storm and Edi is damaged. It causes something to be denatured and Edi can think and stuff. Not saying he couldn’t “think” before, but it was as if he had a mind of his own now. He became a run away plane and the other three had to chase him around and such, leading to all the action. From Alaska, to Russia to North Korea, action packed!

And, yeah, about the cinema… The guys were laming again. Between the screen and the floor was this slanted section right? So they said that if Sadako/Samara were to crawl from out of the screen, she’d have a nasty fall. Lol! And if I remember correctly, someone said she can’t place her hand on the ground either. Goodness, you guys are super funny man.

Okay, went running today, yeah. Also didn’t have supper no matter how hungry I was at mid-night. Yes! I’ve also been thinking of ya again. Sigh… It’s been awhile. Oh shucks…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home