Saturday, July 23, 2005

End of term

Song of today: Don’t Speak [No Doubt]
___________________________________________

Sigh… I’m going to have less of the laptop around. At least, for the next 5 weeks. Mom will need it on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sigh…

Today is one of those moody days for me… Sigh… I suppose you can tell by the number of “sigh”s appearing all over eh? Oh well… It seems Fridays are always moody days. =/

Okay, so what am I thinking of today? I’m thinking of some friends of mine, cause the song “Yellow” by Coldplay right now reminds me of them. And, also how I’m going to miss my laptop as well… Sad, sad. =(

Suddenly, everything seems so much lighter. =)) I’m kinda happy, lol. Instant mood change eh? Oh well… Anyway, was busy cooking lunch for my bro (Frederick). Mom mad me cook! I mean, she says she’s busy but she’s been watching TV and stuff. Oh well, the attitude of servanthood… Uhm, yeah, so I’ve been doing spaghetti.

Recently, I noticed I’m not very hungry. =/ Is there something wrong with me? Am I okay? 0_0 I hope so. Cause I just eat a little then I’m not hungry anymore. I had something around 8.30 to 9 this morning. Its about 10.30 now, I’m not hungry. Okay, point taken. Its not even lunch hour yet, but would you looking at red tomato paste make your appetite grow? Hello? We learnt in DTP that red encourages appetite… SO, like, shouldn’t I be getting hungrier? Apparentlty not. Okay, so I’m the atypical person.

You want to know what I had for dinner last night? Curry puff, some of Shaun, Zhao Jie and Weijie’s tempura and XXL chicken. Very little for “dinner”. Idon’t get why my appetite has shrunk. Oh well… Weird things always happen.

Right, it’s the last day of the term! Right, Mr. Wong just came in. Update later k?

Alright! Term 1 is over for us! Freedom for a week. Wow! Okay, the class is thinking of having a barbeque during the break. That’s cool. Everyone’s got different stuff on tonight, so, we’ve all split up. ZhiLi is meeting her friends somewhere along Orchard, Nicole (although sitting at the table at the food court) is going with her friends to watch Wet Dreams 2, Weijie and Kay Miang have band, Alison has tuition, Gajan is here eating with me, Ifah has gone home, Xin Le has her jap exam, Reg is jamming, Zhao Jie had to go to work, Mesh went home, Carol was absent anyway, Arisya is with Syahid, Shaun is off to Bangkok, Nad disappeared, See Jun has squash and Dione went home too. Why in the world am I talking about who went where? That’s it – I’m nuts!

Uhm, its still kind of early, think Chong Hwa let us off early. Haiz… Sigh. Its cool, the thought of being on holiday right now. But… I’m missing my eye candy right now. Its getting kind of boring. There’s nothing to discuss… Yawn.

Goin out to ya: I miss ya, miss ya a lot. But I shall stay strong... =( I shall stay strong.

Shout outs:
Dak: Good to know yer okay.
Dame: I’m sure you’ve been busy since you came back. Hope the cat hasn’t been in yer way too much. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home