Saturday, July 16, 2005

Moody

Song of today: Summer Sunshine [The Corrs]
____________________________________

Hey hey, class is still WAY down the road of hours. Its like not even 9 in the morning and class is at 12. =)) Am listening to the depressing song of “In The End” again. What is wrong with me? Oh well…

I’ve been thinking a lot, about how hard I’m pushing at things… Am I like dad? Work hard and unable to relax? Sigh. I sure hope not! Cause, I’m still like thinking about the Job Spider thingy although it’s a week ago it surfaced. And just thinking and thinking. =/ I don’t do a lot of stuff other than think and maybe worry do I? Like I’ve told someone before, I think too much. I need to live in the moment so to say. Release everything, let your hair down, go wild…

Yeah, well… Let’s make today a great day. I’m going to have fun, be positive about things and just let it pass without a worry!

Hahahahaha! Let me tell you what just happened. Okay, well, its just 9 in the morning now and mom saw me out in the living room. Then she remarks, “don’t you have class? Jon! What lecture are you skipping?!” So much for me putting up my timetable. Lol. Anyway, she then went and checked it and realized her mistake.

Hmmmm… Feeling kind of bored and lethargic. Oh well, come on! It’s Friday, there’s a lot to look forward to! Don’t be such a wet blanket!

Okay, went out with Ifah to eat dinner, we had chicken wraps. =) But pity, unable to run tonight. It rained quite a bit. At least things are cool now. We got back our FOM test results. I got 73% which is a B. Yeah, B for bummer… I must get an A. =/ Okay, don’t take it so hard on yerself! It’s just one test and it’s 10% of your module marks. Now you know your results, get out there and work at it so you get an A. =)

I wish…
I could have the inspiration to create a poem right now…
I could go to North America and backpack there…
I had better control of my finances…
I have the discipline to keep myself in a routine…
I could have done better in my CAs…
I could have ya here, by my side…
The term will end well.

Arrrggghhh… I can’t stand it anymore. It seems that there’s something wrong with today. =/ I try to be positive and laugh and stuff, but it’s like my mood isn’t there. I just can’t explain it. It’s like there’s a void, now what am I saying? Oh gosh. I need something to cure this insanity streak. Sigh… Its as though there’s an emptiness in me somewhere and its causing this day to get imbalanced. Now I don’t know what the heck I’m talking about!

I’m reading something about Apprentice 4 and someone said Survivor seasons are a toss up for good ones or bad ones. Oh well…

Shout outs:
Dak: Heyo, been busy? Hope yer summer’s going fine.
Dame: Hey, thanks for yer positive outlook on everything, it’s been teaching me a lot of stuff. Hope I’ll look at things more positively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home