Thursday, July 14, 2005

Noth To Do

Song of today: There You’ll Be [Faith Hill]
___________________________________

Okay, we’re at the guild house again. Pool’s fully booked and bowling’s under maintainence. Sigh, so we’re stuck with nought to do in the Business Centre. But I’m happy. Why? Cause Arisya just transferred some Our Lady Peace songs to me. =)) Our Lady Peace rocks! Thanks Dame for intro-ing me to ‘em. Rock on!

Lounging around, lah-di-da-dum… We still got 1 hour and 15 minutes to go… Then it’s ITB. They’re discussing songs, I’m typing my blog post. There’s nothing to do. It’s boring. Is that why I’m doing this post when the day is barely half-through? Oh well… I should be creating the story right? Am wondering how I should continue chapter 11 from where I left off. Sigh…

I’m searching for a song for today, something meaningful? Right now I’m listening to Jojo’s Leave. Anywy, listening, or rather playing, the songs on my laptop seem to excite my classmates. How had the class split today, hmmm…. Okay, Nad’s at the Retail Place, 10 of us are here in the guild, 6 are in town and Weijie is still sleeping? Hope he brings my ICP lecture notes back.

Faith Hill is good. Remembering our graduation day song, There You’ll Be… Hmmm, there you’ll be. Hey, the lyrics are cool. Definitely owe so much to you. Okay, I think this will be the song for today then. =)) I especially like the part where it goes “I’ll keep a part of you with me” and ‘Everywhere I am, there you’ll be”.

Okay, let’s talk about singers then. =))
Our Lady Peace-I like their awesome style of singing, definitely cool
Avril Lavigne-Angsty, but I like it
Ashlee Simpson-Uhm, haven’t heard much of her but Lala, hmm, catchy
Ryan Cabrera-On The Way Down is definitely his all famous song, nice!
Phantom Planet-California!!! The singers made popular by the OC. Awesome.
The Killers-What can I say? My online name’s Killer88 and I like The Killers.
Greenday-Their songs are cool, rock superbly.
Gwen Stefanie-Rebel kind of songs? What You Waiting For is very upbeat
Hoobastank-How can I NOT love these guys?
Kelly Clarkson-Your Behind These Hazel eyes, moving…
U2-I like Beautiful Day, it’s awesome and the songs captivate my heart

Okay, am out with Halimah "Taliban" from 02, Arisya, Zhao Jie and Weijie. We're supposed to be studying our ICP, but more like we were just talking rot and laughing so hard. Weijie, please promise never to sing that "Yeah...... So......" song again. Its just too funny for words man! And poor "Taliban", she couldn't finish her burger. It took her one hour to get half of it down.

Right, so getting to the ICP topic... Hope I can remember all the stuff. Okay, Self-Concept --> Behaviour --> Actual response of others --> Perceived response of others. Yes! I remember that, uh, K-something diagram.

Traits of an effective communicator:
Able to adjust message to target audience, aware of self and others, able to use and interpret verbal and non-verbal messages and a good listener! I did this as well, aiight!

Enough rambling for a day already....

Shout outs:
L: Cuz, hope you checked the blog and maybe found my suggestions useful?
Dak: Yer cast's coming off real soon. Am happy for ya!
Dame: Oh well, you should tell me you skipped class much earlier... Tell me bout it! Lol.
Fano:
Arisya: Okay… Here’s yer shout out. Thanks for the songs big sista. Haha.
Xin Le: Righto. Happy now? You got a shout out from me. Yup, I know you love me cause I gave ya the songs, lol. ;)
Kamesh: Well, well… Mesh. Lol. Thanks for carrying the laptop.
Carolyn: Carol, the apprentice lady? Naw, our carol’s not so hard (And she doesn’t stare at you unnervingly either 0_0)
Ifah: Fah!!! Thanks for carrying my laptop.
Gajan: Hey Big Ego Guy. Okay, I bet this will boost yer ego right, mentioning ya on my blog :P
Zhao Jie: Are you sleeping or listening to music or both? Oh well, laughter rocks eh? Lame rules hey?
ZhiLi: Are you another one sleeping? Haha, I would do the same if I didn’t have the laptop today. ;)
Shaun (IN HIS OWN WORLD.): Yo, once again, thanks for the library of songs you started. Keeps all of us entertained a whole lot. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home