Saturday, July 02, 2005

Just another day...

SOng of today: Untitled [Simple Plan]
______________________________________________
SIgh... Like I say, things don't go the way I want 'em to... Missing ya aiight? I should go message May-chan actually. Oh, Esther, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Oh well, I better cut this song after it finishes, its making me feel even worse.... =/

Marketing test yesterday was okay I guess. I don't think I'll flunk it. I hope not. AH well, I must remember that I've an ICP test on week 7, Thursday. I guess I understand ICP better than FOM... Especially the perception (Jane's Joe's Jane, Joe's Jane's Joe) part. I'm seriously not in a nice mood today... Will update later if I can. =/

Okay, well, I got Beautiful Day on the real player and what am I thinking? There's a rush of thoughts in my mind, as though I'm travelling through time, I am there but everything else is blurred. Weird.... =S

Ah, well... I guess I feel weird for various reasons. Today's boring. AM trying to get a list of the F&B outlets here for the FOM project. ANd my Windows Messenger refuses to let me sign in. No one else is online. Hence, I'm bored. Oh, and I feel like I've broken a promise to someone. I know they understand, but I just can't help feeling bad. Then, I'm missing someone too... ANd worrying bout someone else. ANd trying to think of what some other person is thinking of. I'm just so mixed up!

SOmeone, something, please save me from this boredom and stuff... I wish it were you that can help me, but I've missed ya for today... Oh well, Happy Canada Day then.

Updated:
Today is so not my day. I missed someone again, a second time. Oh well... *rollseyes* This goes out to someone special; I miss ya loads!

Shout outs:
L: Are you okay? Yer blog's kinda moody, well, you did say ye were moody. SO how's things going with "him"? He accepted ya yet?

Fano: Thanks fer reading the story. Hope yer husband's surgery went well.

Dak: Haven't seen ya around in ages. Hope yer doing okay.

Dame: What can I say? I think I've said all I can.... Oh well, I'll tryget chapter 9 up then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home