Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Song of today: None
___________________
Okay, I'm going to rush this one cause I've gotta get my ass to school soon. I'm like going on before I leave home (am I that desperate? 0_0 ). Yeah, well, I went to watch Initial-D last night. Haha, first movie withmy new classmates. ALthough the movie was in chinese, they had subtitles so I could read it. The movie was great! The filming was doen very anime style, as Initial-D was originally an anime, so they were keeping to its roots. Oh, and the jokes! Lmao! Those were hillarious. Haha.

Yep, so it was me and Wei Jie taking the subway back again... Haha, Xin Le wasn't there to worry bout "safety" issues. Will elaborate on that more later on.

I dunno, recently, haven't been getting that great sleep. =/ I toss and turn quite a bit and my sleeping habits have gone whacked I tell ya. Maybe too many worries? I dunno why, but the bulk of our projects are over and done with, so why worry? Sigh. I'll elaborate on this later, gotta ciao to school now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home