Monday, June 27, 2005

Burning out....

Song of today: She Will Be Loved [Maroon 5]
___________________________________________________
Heyo... Well, today's only just beginning. Let's revisit yesterday then eh? Haha.

Well, we had our 10 hour CIP at Ngee Ann City. I was put in the World Toilet Organisation booth. Bleah! Toilets?!?!?! What the heck? How much can there be to explain about toilets? Lol!

I later skived and went to take over at the Kiddie Castle. It was this inflatable bouncing thinga majig thy had, you know, those that kids go in and bounce, bounce, bounce. Okay, so call em a bouncer then! I went into plug a hole and stop the air from escaping out, which would mean the thing collapses if it does. And I stood there for like an hour. By the end of the thing, my jeans and socks were gummed from the masking tape. My jeans!!!! gah! Oh well, at least the donations went to benefit someone eh? =))

Oh man, I feel like I've nearly burnt out. Thank goodness the bulk of my deadlines is coming to and end and I can meet them. But then... There's that FOM Test this Friday... =(

I got something going, but dunno if it's much.

I'm alone in the dark,
There's nothing I can do,
I wished you'd tell me,
What yer goin thru.

It hurts to see you like this,
There's something amiss,
I wish I knew what to say,
All I can do is hope and pray.


*I'll get to the shout outs a little later okay? =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home