Thursday, June 23, 2005

Plodding down the road called 'Journey Of Life"

Song of today: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams [Greenday]
_____________________________________________________
Heyo, well, today's been great thus far. Last night I had a chat with L and yeah, it was cool at first before we raised some stuff... Eh L? Nah, don't worry bout it just at the moment, yer studies are most important. Oh, and thanks to the mates for yer help in my making the decission. Thanks.

Anyway, the past 2 days I've been bringing the laptop to school. =)) Yeah, and well, someone gave me 100+ songs, so yessie, if you wanna the above mentioned song (Boulevard of...), I GOT IT! Haha. Along with songs like california, Behind those hazel eyes, Since you've been gone and so many more... yeah. A big thanks going out to Shaun for sending , or rather transfering, the songs. =)

Meanwhile, am in my desktop Publishing class. Our tutor says our class is kinda quick to catch onto photoshop, so we're having a break right now. And there was something about being a Changi Airport ambassador. Maybe I should apply... Haha, its a way to score CCA points and would look good on a resume. our class' Personal tutot (PT) said that, uhm, well, people that smile quite a bit would be good ambassadors. i won't go into details there. Lol!

OH yeah! I've finished typing the chapter 8 of super squad and will be transfering it into the USG forum soon. then, its relax for awhile, I haven't had much time to get on with chapter 9. Projects and stuff. Well, got 2 projects due next week. The character development project is tying up soon (thank goodness!). We submitted our ICP project proposal early and that's good. But we still have the Oral Communications (OC) mini-project to do. Sigh. When's it due? tuesday. Oh, and please do g down to Ngee Ann City Convention Centre this Sunday and support our class' community involvement project. We'll be there from 9Am to 7PM. Hope to see you there!

Shout outs;
L: Things will go smoothly, I'm sure of it! You'll settle down to school for sure. I know, yer really busy eh? So am I.
Dak: When's chapter 2 of your story coming out eh? Lol. I understand, i find it hard to type out everything at times... ;)
Dame: Well, well... Thanks for yer support in the story. Haha, well.... It is getting a bit more "serious" now.
Fano; Chapter 8 will be up soon! Sorry, but mom was home last night and so I couldn't go online. Guess you know what I mean. Will try going to the school library later and transfering stuff okay?
Smack: Designing graphics is hard work. The girls in class are complaining we got an ugly cat picture to work on. Lol! yeah, we're doing stuff like paths and magic wands. Our PT is also our Desktop Publishing (DTP) tutor and she thinks we must be professionals. But anyway, Ms. Nga rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home